At the 2022 HHEAR Grantee meeting, investigators with completed CHEAR/HHEAR projects shared their experience with the CHEAR/HHEAR Program and the results of their projects.
- Metabolite markers for cardiovascular disease risk in youth-onset diabetes.
Presenter: Elizabeth Jensen – Wake Forest University School of Medicine
- Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl substances in human milk and effects on the infant gut microbiome
Presenter: Megan Romano - Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine
- A roadmap for integrating metabolomics in environmental epidemiological cohort studies: the Caribbean Consortium for Research in Environmental and Occupational Health (CCREOH) example
Presenter: Maureen Lichtveld - University of Pittsburgh
- Peripheral neuroinflammation in mothers from non-typically developing children
Presenter: Cecilia Giulivi - University of California
CHEAR/HHEAR Pilot & Feasibility Program Projects
- Effects of maternal PFAS exposure on SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibody levels during pregnancy
Presenter: Jia Chen - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Testing Mothers’ Silicone Wristbands at 6- and 18-months Postpartum for Household Chemicals Associated with Child Neurologic, Cognitive, and Socioemotional Functioning
Presenter: Cathi Propper - UNC Chapel Hill
- PFAS Concentrations in Human Milk: A Sibling Study
Presenter: Ellen Demerath – University of Minnesota