The National Exposure Assessment Laboratory Network (Lab Hubs) provides state-of-the-art services for analyzing human and environmental samples associated with environmental exposures.
HHEAR Lab Hubs are grouped into three categories:
- Targeted Analysis of Biological Samples
Provide a comprehensive suite of targeted, or hypothesis-driven, analytical services for biological samples.
- Untargeted Analysis of Biological Samples
Assess the exposome in biological samples using untargeted, or discovery-driven, approaches.
- Environmental Sample Analysis
Use both targeted and non-targeted methods to analyze environmental samples.
The Laboratory Network comprises principal investigators and laboratory core directors with expertise in exposure science and environmental epidemiology.
- Duke HHEAR Environmental Analysis Laboratory
- Minnesota HHEAR Targeted Analysis Laboratory
- Mount Sinai HHEAR Untargeted Analysis Laboratory
- Mount Sinai HHEAR Targeted Analysis Laboratory
- North Carolina HHEAR Untargeted Analysis Laboratory
- Wadsworth HHEAR Targeted Analysis Laboratory
Other HHEAR Components: