Exposomics is a rapidly evolving approach in the contemporary biomedical sciences. It involves characterizing the totality of exposures and their effects on our health since conception.
HHEAR will be hosting a series of webinars on various topics important to exposomics. All webinars will be recorded and made publicly available on this website.
Translation of Exposomics to Precision Medicine and Precision Nutrition
July 25, 2022
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
Check back for registration details.
Upcoming Webinar Topics
- Joining Forces of Data Science and Exposomes
- Systematic Biological Responses to Environmental Exposures
- Computational Workflows for Untargeted Exposomics
- Advances in Statistical Methods for Exposomics
- New Technologies for Chemical Exposure Assessments
- Chemical Characterization of Environmental Samples
- Clinical Translation of Exposomics for Precision Medicine
- Development of Biomedical Knowledge Bases for Exposomics